Train Valley Free Download
Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures. Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
Train Valley Free Pre-Installed
Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause). Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
How To Install
- Download The Game
- Extract It Using (WinRAR)
- Install (All In One Run Times / Direct X)
- Run The Game As (Admin)
- That’s It (Enjoy 🙂 )
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)+ (can crash in Win10)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space