Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Free Download (e1.5.7 Beta)
The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the eagerly awaited sequel to the acclaimed medieval combat simulator and role-playing game Mount & Blade: Warband. Set 200 years before, it expands both the detailed fighting system and the world of Calradia. Bombard mountain fastnesses with siege engines, establish secret criminal empires in the back alleys of cities, or charge into the thick of chaotic battles in your quest for power.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Pre-Installed
Explore, raid and conquer your way across the vast continent of Calradia, making friends and enemies along the way. Raise your own army and lead it into battle, commanding and fighting alongside your troops in the thick of the action. Play the game the way you want to play it! Plot your own path to power in a dynamic sandbox adventure where no two playthroughs are the same. Extensive Character Creation and Progression Systems Create and develop your own character to match your playstyle. Progress skills by performing actions as you gain access to a selection of perks that represent your mastery of a talent.
How To Install
- Download The Game
- Extract It Using (WinRAR)
- Install (All In One Run Times / Direct X)
- Run The Game As (Admin)
- That’s It (Enjoy 🙂 )
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Integrated GPUs require additional 2GB of system RAM. These estimates may change during final release.