Minecraft v1.18.2 (Multiplayer) Free Download
Minecraft is a pretty successful game, releasing versions for PC, Phone, X-box, Wii U, AND PS4, but should it come to steam? One argument i found while searching through it is that it is popular as it is, which is true, but the thing about it though is that most users have to use a credit card, and considering the incomprehensible number of people who’s credit cards have ben stole, it would be a lot safer to just get a card (such as a Steam card) that you can buy from a store (Such as Walmart) and deposit the money to buy it anyways.
Download Minecraft: Java Edition | Minecraft
Not only that, but Minecraft has Mods. We all know this, And I messed around will Add-ons in Garry’s Mod… Doesn’t seem that different. Plus think about what it could bring: Servers with Freinds, Speical Steam Merch, And, not only that, but it would also allow more people to play Minecraft PC Edition. Finally, with the Steam comets, it could allow people who don’t have Twitter or Facebook to give ideas for new updates to Minecraft. Case and Point: Minecraft Repack-Games SHOULD come to Steam. Many may disagree, but it doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with my case, because in my heart i believe minecraft should come to steam. Download Minecraft: Java Edition.
- NOTE : Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
- To play on the network (both via the Internet and the local network), you need to download and configure a separate server, since the server built into the game does not allow players without a license.
To run the game, you must have installed Java in the system! Java must be installed in the standard way!
- 1. Download the server from here
- 2. Start the server and close it so that the server.properties configuration file is created
- 3. Replace eula = false with eula = true in the eula.txt file
- 4. In the server.properties file, edit the line online-mode = true to online-mode = false
- 5. Done! Now after starting the server you can connect to it using your IP address
How To Install
- Extract to Minecraft.1.13.2 : USING WinRAR)
- Once its done, run the Java Installer, and let it install.
- Now after Java is installed
- Now run Minecraft 1.13.2 and start installing Minecraft.
- Now run the Minecraft desktop shortcut
- That’s It (Enjoy 🙂 )
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Or Newer
- Processor: Intel i5 5th gen @ 2.7Ghz or AMD A10 7th gen @ 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti or AMD R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space